#20in2020 Pansematary project pan: Intro

Another year, another project pan😎. In 2020, I've decided to join project #Pansematary which is brainchild of @erinpans at Instagram and it's a spooky twist to your regular finish 20 in 2020 project.

I've decided to choose 4 items per category:

Final girl: Things that are close to being done:
  • Alverde Serum Foundation - it's half done and it's the only foundation I'll use until it's done then move on to Korean BB creams which I adore.
  • Catrice Anti-red concealer - this guy survived my #finish19in2019 project and I'm ready to kick it out of my collection. I do enjoy this color-corrector though.
  • Essence Insta Care lipstick - I got a tiny bit left and I want it out. It's a nice nourishing formula but it's very soft and tends to break😕.
  • PS... Eyeliner in black - cheap eye pencil from Primark. Similar to item above, formula is preeetty soft so I'm running through the product quite quickly.

Jump scares: Samples:
*in my case I chose 2 samples and 2 minis.
  • Becca Moonstone highlighter - I love how smooth the formula is, but it's nothing special in my opinion. I hope to hit pan on it.
  • MAC Velvet Teddy - perfect nude for me. I already have a full-size waiting in my collection, so there is no need to spare this little guy.
  • Two Avon lipstick samples - I want to use them up before they go off.

 Needful things: Items you LOVE and want to hoard:
  • Wet'n'Wild Mellow Wine blush - This little guy got me hooked on blushes, but now it's time to hit pan on it. It's a bit too pigmented for my taste nowdays...
  • ColourPop No Filter Concealer - once you try lighter concealer under your under eyes you just can't go back.
  • Essence lipliner - I rarely use lip liners, yet I want to hoard the ones by Essence. Here's a pretty berry shade.
  • PS... Eyeliner in black (new) - I got a two-pack, and I use black eyeliner on a daily basis so I hope I'll be able to finish up both in 2020.

Slow burn: Items that will take a long time:
  • L'Oreal Le Blush in Nude Brown - pretty nude blush when I'm not feeling like wearing a bronzer. This guy is quite old and I am hoping to hit pan on it by end of 2020.
  • Catrice brown eyeshadow (depotted) - I was using it to fill in my brows and I'll continue to use it this year. Hope I'll manage to finish it up.
  • Kiko Milano Waterflower Magic Bronzer in 01 Warm Honey - mediocre warmtone bronzer. I aim to hit pan on it during this project.
  • Trend it up Ultra matte lipstick - another survivor of my previous year long project. I hope to finally finish it up in 2020.

 Haunts: Items that have been sticking around for too long:
  • Essence Metal Shock liquid eyeshadow in 02 starts & stories - I've been using it as a eyeshadow base for most of 2019 and it's still not done. Hope it will be... soon...
  • Essence Metal Shock liquid eyeshadow in 01 solar explosion - Same as above.
  • Catrice Ultimate stay lipstick #160 - yet another survivor of my last year's project and it's time to finish it up.
  • Avon Color Trend eyepencil in Sparkling green - ....and another survivor. I love this eye pencil but it's definitely time to move on to the next!

Here's how much of lipsticks I have left:

And here is starting point of powder products:

Good luck to me! 😅😂😋😆

Will you be joining any project pans in 2020?
Do you have any tips on panning?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments