Finish 19 in 2019: Finale

Done and done😆. Year 2019 is behind us and let me share with you finale of my finish 19 in 2019 project pan. During last year, I was focused on finishing up some of the oldest or already half-used items in try to get them out of my collection. During the year I was allowed to reach for any item from my collection and point of the project was just to implement these items when they'd seem to fit and not to force myself on using them up.
Let's go through the items:
  1. Douglas eyeshadow no. 26 (used as blush, repressed into L'Oreal palette and formed hardpan)
  2. L'Oreal Infallible blush palette, shade Amber Love (only a few uses left)
  3. Essence Cosmetics - depotted matt brown eyeshadow (crease color, depotted into empty pan of NYX palette
  4. NYX Paradise Fluff highlighter in Candy Cloud (empty, pan now contains frankenblush)
  5. NYX butter gloss mini in Glaze-y Days
  6. Essence Matt Matt Matt lipgloss in 02 Beauty-Approved! (stopper is out, I'll use it as a base until finished up)
  7. Avon Ideal Flawless pressed powder in Fair
  8. Catrice - depotted matt dark brown eyeshadow (for brows, will continue to use it) 
  9. Essence Cosmetics Matt Matt Matt lipstick in 02
  10. Avon lipstick in Matte Rose
  11. NYX #thisis everything mini in Cranberry mint
  12. Catrice Ultimate Stay lipstick in 160 Don't worry be berry (will continue to use it)
  13. Essence Cosmetics Camouflage+ matt concealer 20 Light ivory
  14. Catrice Re-touch Anti-red concealer (never-ending story, will continue to use it)
  15. Trend It Up Contour & glide lipliner 430
  16. Kiko Milano Smart colour eye pencil 03 (dried out, declutter)
  17. Avon Colortrend eyeliner in black
  18. Avon kajalstick in Sparkling green 
  19. Essence Cosmetics kajal pencil in 04 white (dried out, declutter)
To sum up, of total 19 items in the project I've managed to finish up 9 (green), decluttered 4 (red) and 6 (blue) of them are still in my collection:
Here's the link to my last update (October) and my Intro.

Have you joined any panning project during 2019?
Do you have any tips on panning?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments