[pan that palette] Seasonal edition: Pupart update

Middle of February is here which means I'm half way through my seasonal pan that palette "round 1" using Pupa Pupart palette. If you are interested in this project you can read the rules I've made for it under this link.

After a month and a half of using this palette as part of my palette shop my stash (#4palettes10looks) I've managed to make quite a big dip in the 5th shade, champagne shade, which I use as inner eye/brow bone/face highlight. I'm hoping that I'll be able to hit pan on it in the upcoming month and a half before I move to another palette in April.
I've also dipped into the 2nd shade as a highlighter, used 3rd shade as a transition shade for more neutral/cool eyelooks and 8th shade, shimmer grey, to deepen up my outer corners.

Overall, this palette is quite sheer, but shimmers are really pretty and reflective so it's easy to incorporate them into my daily eyelook routine. If I had to choose a palette to use as my "work appropriate" workhorse, I'd definitely pick this one and I kind of have a feeling this one was made for a business woman who simply wants to put a bit of shiny yet sheer eyeshadow to spice up that monotone business suite look.

Here is a closer look at the Pupa Pupart palette swatches (2 swipes over a silicone primer):

Here's a closer look at the dip I have going on in the 5th shade:

Fingers crossed I'll be able to hit pan on the palette before the end of this round😊.

Have you joined a pan that palette project in 2020?
Do you have any advice on panning eyeshadows?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments