[shop my stash] #4palettes10looks #10: Nude mood

Woo-hoo, 10th round - complete 😁 I can't believe I'm still invested in this shop my stash / pan those eyeshadows hybrid project 😎
During second part of January, I was working with:











  • Zoeva Premiere - I love this color-story, it's my kind of nude palette but I keep on struggling with the formula as it tends to crease on me so I need to properly set my eyelids before using them. I've used Devoted to the Art shimmer peach paired with Roxy from Subculture to create a pretty monochromatic coral look (1st quadrant, 4th pic) and Theatrical mise en Scene (shimmer olive) for a green look paired with Subculture's Destiny and Untamed (4th quadrant, 4th pic).
  • ABH Subculture - As said (many times) before, this is my favorite color-story. I'm hoping to hit pan on Dawn soon (I have a pan on Adorn shade so farπŸ˜€). I love these deep mattes and pair them with bright mettalics like below, Violet Voss Hashtag palette.
  • Violet Voss Hashtag - these metallics are life 😍 I'll be hitting pan on purple Petty AF shade in no time (3rd quadrant). Also, I love using these intense golds all over the lids for more neutral looks ( 2nd quadrant, paired with Fudge from Subculture).
  • Pupa Pupart (Seasonal #panthatpalette) - I'm using this one for the basics, can't wait to hit pan on a champagne shade I've been using as a brow bone highlight (5th shade).
Looks I've created:
I went pretty nude this round, but I spiced things op with different lipsticks. I believe next round will be similar but I do not have a problem with that, as I was rocking purples and pinks a lot lately and I don't mind continuing working on more neutral palettes in try to get more use out of my lipsticks as I have six of them in my year long project pan.

Currently, I'm working on:
Do you do shop my stash?
How do you like my spin to the project?

* All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments