[pan that palette] Seasonal edition: Intro

Last year I did a standard pan that palette project and as months passed I got quite bored of it and quit the project before the year end even though I've managed to make quite a progress.
This year, I was not planning to do a pan that palette project (again) but at the same time I want to focus on a palette and try to hit some panπŸ˜‚. And today it hit me πŸ˜„  I should do a Seasonal pan that palette!

On IG I ran a little poll and my friends decided for me to focus on Pupa Pupart palette for pan that palette 2020 so I actually started working on it as my basic go-to-palette and will keep it in this, now, seasonal project.
Palette consists of all shimmers and satins apart from cool tone transition shade and black. I think it will be easy to implement it on a daily basis e.g. as an inner eye highlight or base for creating more cool-tone looks with that lovely mid tone grey. 

Intro: Pupa Pupart

For other 3 quarters of the year I decided to choose another 3 (more on the neutral side) palettes from my collection:
  • April to June: Primark & The Lion King - The Wild Side palette: Impulse purchase which I ended up liking quite a lot. I believe that pop of coral and pink will be great for springtime and neutral shimmers are always nice to have at hand.
  • July to September: Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat: I was shook when I got this little pretty for surprise birthday gift from my makeup addicted friends from work. I bored them with my pining over Naked Cherry because I wanted to try out UD formula and they got me this mini to give it a go... And ohh my, it's one of my favorites - smooth to blend yet tightly pressed without any fallout. This mini is perfect for warm-tone summer eyelooks.
  • October to December: Zoeva Premiere palette: I call this palette "upgraded version" of Wet'n'Wild's Comfort Zone. I fell in love with the packaging and lovely cozy winter shades, but unfortunately my eyelids to not get a long with this buttery smooth formula - for some reason, this palette tends to crease on me and I usually do not have such problems. In any case, I'll try to make use of if it in the last quarter of 2020 as I really enjoy its color story.
Aim of this seasonal project pan:
  • Try to hit pan in at least 1 shade in three months time
  • Implement seasonal pan that palette into my #4palettes10looks shop my stash project
  • Palette update on ~15th of second month of each round + intro and finale
Wish me luck πŸ˜‰

Have you joined a pan that palette project in 2020?
If you had to pick one, which palette would you focus on from the four above?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments