Swatchfest #17: Profusion Spectrum 10 shade pro pigment palette

It's no lie that beautube is primarily USA focused, so once in a blue moon when cult favorites become available in my tiny country of Croatia, or at least at one of the EU based webstores, you can be sure that I'll be sniffing around😅.

Profusion is available at drugstore Bipa (together with a few items from Kokie too 😁) and my heart was set on the Spectrum palette as soon as I saw it😍. A while back, I got Beauty Bay EYN Bright Shimmer palette as a webstore perk and it got me thinking that my collection lacks colorful mattes because I'm generally more drawn to murkier/grungier color stories.
As these colors are not what I gravitate towards on a daily basis, it made no sense to me to invest into a high end rainbow palette, so this one was a clear winner.

Profusion Spectrum comes in 10 different bright colorful matte shades and I can't wait to play around with them. Formula is quite crumbly but pigmentation is there so I have no doubts that I'll make it work on the eyes. Perfect for the upcoming spring😎.

Closer look at the shades:
Swatches of Profusion Spectrum palette:

Have you tried any palette by Profusion?
What is your favorite rainbow palette?

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments