#20in2020 Pansematary project pan: 1st update

Two months have passed and below is the progress made so far.

Final girl: Things that are close to being done:
  • Alverde Serum Foundation - Done in February!
  • Catrice Anti-red concealer - Done in February!
  • Essence Insta Care lipstick - Done in January!
  • PS... Eyeliner in black - Just a little nub left 😁

Jump scares: Samples:
*in my case I chose 2 samples and 2 minis.
  • Becca Moonstone highlighter - Steadily working on it. I use a bigger fluffier brush to apply highlighter on top of my blush so it will take me a while to reach to the bottom of the pan.
  • MAC Velvet Teddy - Pretty good progress made, I hope it will be gone by 6 months mark
  • Two Avon lipstick samples - Pinky nude is done (in January)! Red sample is left.

 Needful thingsItems you LOVE and want to hoard:
  • Wet'n'Wild Mellow Wine blush - No visible progress yet, but formula is becoming quite crumbly so I suppose it will go faster then expected.
  • ColourPop No Filter Concealer - I'm burning through this one. One third of it is already done. Shade is a bit to light for me but I can make it work.
  • Essence lipliner - Made some progress on it, lip liners are starting to grow on me.
  • PS... Eyeliner in black (new) - I'll be starting working on this one this month as soon as other black liner is done.

Slow burn: Items that will take a long time:
  • L'Oreal Le Blush in Nude Brown - I enjoy this one and I'm working steadily on it.
  • Catrice brown eyeshadow (depotted) - Still my only brow powder I'm working on. I'm not into brows so this will do.
  • Kiko Milano Waterflower Magic Bronzer in 01 Warm Honey - A tad too warm for me, but nothing that a light hand can't fix. I use it quite often but need to avoid it while wearing cool tone looks.
  • Trend it up Ultra matte lipstick - Never ending lipstick I actually quite enjoy. Might even repurchase it once done. For now I'm hoping to finish it off by mid year.

 Haunts: Items that have been sticking around for too long:
  • Essence Metal Shock liquid eyeshadow in 02 starts & stories - It's still not done but is starting to dry out and sides are showing so I'm keeping my hopes up it will be gone soon.
  • Essence Metal Shock liquid eyeshadow in 01 solar explosion - Same as above.
  • Catrice Ultimate stay lipstick #160 - yet another survivor of my last year's project and it's time to finish it up. I'm not into this shade anymore, but it's a nice paring with cool tone eyelooks.
  • Avon Color Trend eyepencil in Sparkling green - Haven't been using it a lot 😅
Empties of January and February:
This was a good start of the project, I need to keep up the pace!

Have you joined any project pan in 2020?
Do you have any tips on panning?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments