[pan that palette] Seasonal edition: Pupart finale / Primark & The Lion King intro

This year is an overall shit-show, but at least, first 3 months are behind us. That being said, in April I'm moving on to next seasonal pan that palette and Pupa Pupart is going back to the drawer.

In 3 months I was able to hit pan on 2 shades. Both of them I've used as inner eye and cheek highlight. Pans are pretty small but relatively deep. I was hoping to also hit pan on the 3rd shade in the palette, only matte which I was using as my basic crease shade but... Maybe next time... 😅 Fluffy crease brush is not a perfect tool for fast panning.

Here's the progress made:
In the next 3 months, I'll be moving on to the cute Primark palette in collaboration with Disney's The Lion King - The Wild Side:
I've previously swatched all of the shades, but below please find the color story I'll be working with:
It's hard for me to predict how much progress I'll be able to make due to ongoing quarantine, but at the same time, I do not know how deep are these pans. Hopefully I'll be able to hit pan on the vanilla shimmer shade called Hakuna Matata which I can easily use as inner eye highlight.

Have you joined the pan that palette project in 2020?
If you had to choose, which palette would you choose to pan?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments