[pan that palette] Seasonal edition: Primark & The Lion King update

Quarantining is all about little victories and here is mine๐Ÿ˜€. This is update of my Primark & The Lion King palette project pan after month and a half of use. I managed to hit pan on Hakuna Matata champagne shade as predicted. As I've been stuck at home for two months now, I played with make-up a couple of times and also wore a bit of eyeshadow while running errands when I felt like it, and I was mostly reaching out for this palette.
I don't think I'll be able to hit pan on any other shade by the end of the project (by Jul), but I hope to expand pan on Hakuna Matata shade as I always use it on my inner eyes. I have deep set eyes which are also quite close so a bit of shiny-shiny in my inner corners makes quite a difference, at least in my opinion.

I'm halfway through the project and with quarantine being lifted for now, I hope I'll get a bit more chances to where makeup even though I'll continue to work from home. Fingers crossed to make some more dips in the pans ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Have you joined the pan that palette project in 2020?
If you had to choose, which palette would you choose to pan?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments