[shop my stash] #4palettes10looks #17: Baby pan bonus

 This is a late post... Whoops! During July I was actually going to the office so it was a great opportunity to squeeze in another round of shop my stash. I was feeling the summer vibe and chose a lot of oranges and decided to pair them with greens from Avocado and Chroma Prelude palette. Petite Heat is my seasonal pan that palette until end of September so I chose to add some more warm tones to the mix and went with NYX Perfect Filter Rustic Antique as my forth palette. This NYX palette was my pan that palette of 2019.

I forgot to mention it in any of my previous posts, but apart from 4 palettes in my shop my stash I can use any of my single/depotted eyeshadows. I do not have a lot of them (list is available in my inventory post). As oranges look great paired with yellow, I reach out for my Sugarpill Buttercup single. It's lovely on it's on with gold on the lid or blended together with rich oranges from Urban Decay Petite Heat palette.
                                                   Colorstory I was working with:
Eyelooks created using Lime Crime Prelude Chroma, I Heart Revolution Avocado palette, NYX Perfect Filter Rustic Antique and my current seasonal pan that palette Urban Decay Petite Heat:

Favorite eyelooks:
2nd quadrant
Inner corner: Brunch, I Heart Revolution Avocado palette
Lid: Eros, Lime Crime Prelude Chroma
Outer V: 10th shade, NYX Perfect Filter Rustic Antique palette
Crease: Hot spell, Urban Decay Petite Heat
Lower lash line: Hot spell, Urban Decay Petite Heat

3rd quadrant:
Inner corner: Inhale, Urban Decay Petite Heat
Lid: Triumph over wash of Cyprus, Lime Crime Prelude Chroma
Outer V: Cyprus, Lime Crime Prelude Chroma
Crease: Cyprus, Lime Crime Prelude Chroma
Lower lash line: Cyprus, Lime Crime Prelude Chroma

Great bonus of this round was a tiny pan in the 10th NYX Perfect Filter palette:
Do you do shop my stash?
How do you like my spin to the project?

* All items bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments

Popular Posts