How long does it take to finish up a blush?


Here we go again! Not long ago I've written a post on how long it took me to finish up a highlighter and now I've managed to finish up a blush that is part of my Finish 13 by Halloween Project pan. 

This is Essence Cosmetics mosaic blush in 40 the berry connection. Item contained 4,5g (0.15oz) of product. I got it last year in August during brand's sale. I wanted a cool toned blush and it was cheap so I took a plunge... And fell in love!
It was my most used blush during the winter months and for my no-makeup makeup looks. Berry and mauvey blushes work great with cool tones such as grey and blue which I love to use in winter. This blush created a beautiful natural looking flush of the cheeks on my pale skin. It was decently pigmented and not too powdery. 
In the picture below you can see my progress through out the year:

I really enjoyed this blush and it took me 13 months to finish it up.
I am very pround of myself and can't wait to pan another entire product! 

Have you ever finished up a blush?
What is the item you are most proud of finishing up?

*Item bought with my own money.

With love, 
atwiglikeme :) 

Comments