Finish 19 in 2019: January progress


This is my first update of my #finish19in2019 panning project.

  • In just a month I made quite a progress on my lipsticks. I hope I'll be able to finish up Avon lipstick in Matte Rose soon. It looks more orange on my lips so I love pairing it with orange monochromatic eye look. 
  • I'm slowly working on the powders. Whenever possible, I use an item from the project so I hope to hit pan on one soon (highlighter might be the first one). 
  • I've made a lot of progress on my green Avon eye pencil. Perfect day to day pop of color on the lower lash line.  
  • I need to find a way to implement white eye pencil in my routine.  Most obvious would be to use it as an eyeshadow base or in the waterline to brighten up the look. 

Below is a picture of the progress made since the beginning of the project:
F stands for February 😁.

Have you joined any panning project in 2019?
Do you have any tips on panning?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments

Popular Posts