Finish 19 in 2019: March update

It's time to check on the progress made on my year long project pan๐Ÿ˜

This month, I've managed to finish up second item in my project - lip oil by NYX. It was just a mini so it went pretty fast. I kept it on my desk and put on whenever I felt like my lips where getting dry. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that this lip oil only made my lips more dry. I'm glad to see it gone ๐Ÿ˜…

I've also made good progress on the Essence concealer (the stopper is out๐Ÿ˜), and NYX butter gloss and Essence matt lipstick are almost done. Hopefully, all of these 3 items will be done by the end of April and I might even hit pan on Douglas eyeshadow which I'm trying to use up as a blush.
Pan on the NYX highlighter also keeps on steadily growing so I think I'll put this one in a drawer for a month and enjoy other highlighters in my collection.
During March, for two weeks, I've put my #panthatpalette project on pause and worked on a small palette filled with bunch of depotted eyeshadows including light brown from this project. I think I've made a bit of a dent in it and as added bonus I've hit pan on the champagne (leftovers of champagne shade from Wet'n'Wild Comfort Zone palette) and bone shade (from Freedom Pro Decadence Clubbed To Death palette):
If I manage to finish up the Essence nude lipstick during March, I'll focus on the Catrice lipstick next:
At the end, I need to admit that I'm struggling with eye pencils. I only have a few in my collection to begin with, and most of them are so old which is why I've included them in this project but I just do not find a way to incorporate them in my daily routine. I'll have to figure something out in the upcoming months because I want them all out of my collection ๐Ÿ˜… And yes, no matter how pretty or cheap, I must not buy any additional eye pencil because they're just a waste of space ๐Ÿ˜• I'd rather buy another eyeshadow palette... At least I'm sure I'll be using it no matter how many there are already in my collection.

Have you joined any panning project in 2019?
Do you have any tips on panning?


*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.


With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments