Finish 19 in 2019: September update

Last quarter is here and I need to decide on which items to focus on as now I am pretty sure that I will not be able to finish them all by the end of the year๐Ÿ˜‚.
Let's sum up where we are at this point:
  1. Douglas eyeshadow no. 26 (used as a blush) - depotted into L'Oreal palette (1st shade), with hard pan, thinking about considering it as decluttered
  2. L'Oreal Infallible blush palette, shade Amber Love - Big pan, maybe I'll be able to finish it up until the end of the year
  3. Essence Cosmetics - depotted matt brown eyeshadow (crease color) - depotted into my #panthatpalette2019, most likely will hit pan on by end of the year
  4. NYX Paradise Fluff highlighter in Candy Cloud - will be used up by end of October
  5. NYX butter gloss mini in Glaze-y Days - finished in July
  6. Essence Matt Matt Matt lipgloss in 02 Beauty-Approved! - still working on it, might finish up as I can see the sides of the tube
  7. Avon Ideal Flawless pressed powder in Fair - working on it steadily. Most likely will be finished up (I keep it at work therefore no progress pic ๐Ÿ˜…)
  8. Catrice - depotted matt dark brown eyeshadow (for brows) - will not be finished, this is a never-ending story 
  9. Essence Cosmetics Matt Matt Matt lipstick in 02 - finished in April
  10. Avon lipstick in Matte Rose - finished in February
  11. NYX #thisis everything mini in Cranberry mint - finished in March
  12. Catrice Ultimate Stay lipstick in 160 Don't worry be berry - I want to focus on it during autumn, but most likely will not be finished up
  13. Essence Cosmetics Camouflage+ matt concealer 20 Light ivory - finished in April
  14. Catrice Re-touch Anti-red concealer - still going strong. It's a twist-up so it's hard to predict if I'll manage to finish it up
  15. Trend It Up Contour & glide lipliner 430 - just a little bit left. I like this shade and I'll try to finish it up.
  16. Kiko Milano Smart colour eye pencil 03 - it's a champagne shade and it's getting dry so I think I'll declutter it
  17. Avon Colortrend eyeliner in black - finished in July
  18. Avon kajalstick in Sparkling green - I've used it quite a lot but I don't think I'll be able to finish it up. I enjoy wearing it from time to time so I do not mind if it stays in my collection after the project but it's getting old๐Ÿ˜“
  19. Essence Cosmetics kajal pencil in 04 white - it's a white pencil and it's getting dry so I think I'll declutter it
Here are some close looks of the products I'm focused on:


Here's the link to my last update.

Have you joined any panning project in 2019?
Do you have any tips on panning?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments