Pan that Palette 2019: September update

Here's my update for September😋

There are no new pans but I am happy with the dips I've made in the 6th and 10th shade which I stared to use in my crease as they appear as mattes when blended out and with autumn upon us I'm reaching more into such more rich shades.

I'm also proud on the progress made in the leftovers of Essence single which I'm trying to pan in my #finish19in2019 panning project (3rd pan). Shade is cooler then original crease color form the palette, but it's a good transition shade for most of the looks I'm trying to create. I hope I'll manage to hit pan before the end of the year.

Let's see if I'll manage to hit any additional pan by the end of October. As I'm doing a version of shop my stash which I've named #4palettes10looks it helps me keep my focus on this palette.

Here's a link to the last update of my NYX Perfect Filter Rustic Antique #panthatpalette2019.

Have you joined a #panthatpalette2019 project?
Do you have any suggestions on how to use up any of the shades? 

*Item bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments