#4palettes10looks #3: September 2019

I'm sticking with my shop my stash version πŸ˜ƒ During first part of September I focused on below eyeshadow palettes:
  • NYX Perfect filter Rustic Antique palette - my #panthatpalette2019. I'm definetly bored of it but I still use the basic shades in it such as matt beige, shimmer vanilla and repressed Essence eyeshadow in toupe which is from my #finish19in2019 project
  • Tiny magnetic palette full of depotted eyeshadows - I thought I'd use it for accent shades, but it went below my radar during this roundπŸ™ˆ
  • Makeup Revolution SophX Extra Spice palette - I find this to be my perfect neutral palette because it contains enough pops of color to make me feel like I'm not rocking yet another boring brown look on a daily 😁
  • ColourPop It's my pleasure palette - I fell in love with this one the first time I saw it and grabbed it during ColourPop's free shipping deal. It contains a mix of purples and pinky shades and it turned out to be one of my most used palettes since I bought it even though purples were always shades I avoided to put on my eyes (loved the look of Chick Lit as a liner - 1st quadrant, 2nd pic). 
Here are the 10 looks I've created using these 4 palettes:

My favorite look is in the second quadrant. I've created it using Vitamin C, Cheesecake and Infinity from SophX palette and was inspired by Juvia's Place Nomad palette. Love the warm crease and cool silver shimmery lid - I must wear this one again. Also, this look teached me that I do not need that Juvia's Place palette. 

Here's the link to my previos round. 

During second part of September I'm going to focus on Violet Voss Hashtag, Kat von D Shade + Light palette, Essence quad I built myself plus the #panthatpalette2019 NYX Rustic Antique.  I'll be working with more basic palettes this round and hopefully get some use out of my fall berry lipsticks as a pop of color on my face 🀣. 

How do you motivate yourself to come up with new color combinations?
Do you do shop my stash? 

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments

Popular Posts