Finish 19 in 2019: October update

This was a successful month for my year long finish 19 in 2019 project pan. I've managed to finished up NYX highlighter (3,5 grams of product😄) and use up Trend it Up's lip pencil.
Below is the list of all of the products in this project. I've marked in yellow items I'm sure I'll not be able to finish up and in red items I'm thinking about decluttering after this project.
  1. Douglas eyeshadow no. 26 (used as a blush) - depotted into L'Oreal palette (1st shade), with hard pan, thinking about considering it as decluttered
  2. L'Oreal Infallible blush palette, shade Amber Love - I've repressed it this month 😎
  3. Essence Cosmetics - depotted matt brown eyeshadow (crease color) - depotted into my #panthatpalette2019, most likely will hit pan on by end of the year
  4. NYX Paradise Fluff highlighter in Candy Cloud - finished in October
  5. NYX butter gloss mini in Glaze-y Days - finished in July
  6. Essence Matt Matt Matt lipgloss in 02 Beauty-Approved! - still working on it, might finish up as I can see the sides of the tube
  7. Avon Ideal Flawless pressed powder in Fair - this is a pic from my camera roll back from 25th of September, so there is noticeable progress since then. Now, there are a few more rings showing and I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to finish this powder up by the end of the year.
  8. Catrice - depotted matt dark brown eyeshadow (for brows) - will not be finished, this is a never-ending story 
  9. Essence Cosmetics Matt Matt Matt lipstick in 02 - finished in April
  10. Avon lipstick in Matte Rose - finished in February
  11. NYX #thisis everything mini in Cranberry mint - finished in March
  12. Catrice Ultimate Stay lipstick in 160 Don't worry be berry - I want to focus on it during autumn, but most likely will not be finished up
  13. Essence Cosmetics Camouflage+ matt concealer 20 Light ivory - finished in April
  14. Catrice Re-touch Anti-red concealer - still going strong. It's a twist-up so it's hard to predict if I'll manage to finish it up
  15. Trend It Up Contour & glide lipliner 430 - finished in October
  16. Kiko Milano Smart colour eye pencil 03 - it's a champagne shade and it's getting dry so I think I'll declutter it
  17. Avon Colortrend eyeliner in black - finished in July
  18. Avon kajalstick in Sparkling green - I've used it quite a lot but I don't think I'll be able to finish it up. I enjoy wearing it from time to time so I do not mind if it stays in my collection after the project but it's getting old😓
  19. Essence Cosmetics kajal pencil in 04 white - it's a white pencil and it's getting dry so I think I'll declutter it
I'm proud of my achievements, but I have to say that I was not happy with my progress for quite a while and then it hit me that make-up is my happy place so there is no need to stress about it in any way. I use all items from my collection in parallel, as I feel like it, but try to implement above listed items when they seem to fit the look I'm trying to achieve. In parallel with this project I also implemented my own spin to shop my stash (#4palettes10looks) where I pick 4 palettes to use until I create 10 different looks using them. I like changes and in a way that project also rekindled my love for this year long project😊.

Here's the link to my last update.

Have you joined any panning project in 2019?
Do you have any tips on panning?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments