[shop my stash] #4palettes10looks #6: Purple much?!

Here is my 6th round of #4palettes10looks (my own spin to shop my stash) and I've used below 4 palettes from my collection:
  • NYX Perfect filter Rustic Antique palette - my #panthatpalette2019. I'm so over this palette and didn't even bother to do my October update. I still use it though for inner eye highlight (5th shade) and cleanup (1st shade)
  •  ColourPop's It's my pleasure palette - this was a total impulse buy but it turned out to be my most used palette of the year, and also of this round of this project
  • Small magnetic palette - it's mostly filled with Wet'n'Wild Comfort Zone (original) shades and NYX mono eyeshadows from their 2018 Sugar Trip Adevent Calendar plus some randoms such as Makeup Geek's Rapunzel and Coloured Raine's Side of Olives. Discovery of this round was matching purples with Wet'nWild's duochrome/oil slick shade (3rd quadrant). I fell in love with this combo and I've even ended up hitting pan on the shade (its' also visible in the above pic, but that is only because I forgot to snap pic before starting with this 6th round of my #4palettes10looks project.
  • Beauty Bay  EYN Bright Shimmer palette - new baby in my collection. It's contains lovely array of pops of colors but I ended up barely using it during this round of project (4th quadrant, 3rd and 4th looks)
Here are 10 looks I've created using these palettes:
For my current 7th round, I'm working on below 4 palettes. Only once I put the numbers down in my notebook I've realized that this is the same set up as the 1st round of this project. But, hey, it's a nice autumn-y colorful shade range so I decided to continue with it 😎 (I've used Number generator to pick 3/4 palettes)
How do you motivate yourself to come up with new color combinations?
Do you do shop my stash? 

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments