#20in2020 Pansematary project pan: 3nd update


Here we go with my third update of my finish 20 in 2020 pansematery project pan😁
To make things more interesting, items are split into 5 categories and below is a list of items I've been working on since the beginning of the year.

Final girl: Things that are close to being done:
  • Alverde Serum Foundation - Done in February!
  • Catrice Anti-red concealer - Done in February!
  • Essence Insta Care lipstick - Done in January!
  • PS... Eyeliner in black - Done in March!
Jump scares: Samples:
*in my case I chose 2 samples and 2 minis.
  • Becca Moonstone highlighter - I've slowed down on using this highlighter during last 2 months as I was getting bored of it. Might return to it once autumn comes as this shade is very light even on my pale skin.
  • MAC Velvet Teddy - I love this shade - my perfect nude ( I already have a full size backup😅). Hope to see it gone soon but quarantine state of mind is slowing me down😔
  • Two Avon lipstick samples - I've completed Revitalising Raspeberry shade sample in January and I'm still working on the red sample. I need to use it like two times and it will be done, but I haven't been in the mood to use red lipstick lately.
 Needful thingsItems you LOVE and want to hoard:
  • Wet'n'Wild Mellow Wine blush - Hit pan in May! I may return to this blush in autumn.
  • ColourPop No Filter Concealer - It's almost done! Shade is a bit too light for me but it's fine when I mix it in with my foundation/BB cream.
  • Essence lipliner - Soon soon... I hope I'll be able to finish it up by the end of the year if I use it consistently under darker lipstick shades.
  • PS... Eyeliner in black (new) - Formula is very soft and with summer months upon us I'll move through it even faster.

Slow burn: Items that will take a long time:
  • L'Oreal Le Blush in Nude Brown - This is a never-ending story. Recently, I dug my nail into the pan so it might crack there and help be hit pan sooner then it should... woops...
  • Catrice brown eyeshadow (depotted) - I haven't hit side pan as hoped during last update but the pan is slowly expanding. I'm not into brows so I'll keep on using this eyeshadow to fill in my brows until it's finished no matter the project 😅
  • Kiko Milano Waterflower Magic Bronzer in 01 Warm Honey - Hit pan in May!
  • Trend it up Ultra matte lipstick - Bit by bit, I'm working through it and there's no doubt I'll be able to finish it up soon. It all depends only on how often will I wear more cool-tone eyelooks as this shade pulls mauve-y on my lips.

 Haunts: Items that have been sticking around for too long:
  • Essence Metal Shock liquid eyeshadow in 02 starts & stories Finished in June! It started to get really goopy lately and it would make my eyeshadow look chunky and thick on the lid which is definitley not cute. I've checked the batch codes and it was made back in 2017 - time to call it done! Tube sides were showing in any case.
  • Essence Metal Shock liquid eyeshadow in 01 solar explosion Finished in June! Same as above.
  • Catrice Ultimate stay lipstick #160 - Yet another survivor of my last year's project and it's time to finish it up. There's not a lot of it left, I just need to keep the momentum!
  • Avon Color Trend eyepencil in Sparkling green - I might have used it just a few times this past two months. It's getting dry so I might decide to declutter it at the end of the year if I do not finish it up.

To sum up, at the end of first part of the year I've managed to use up 9 items. Two out of these are dried up liquid eyeshadow so they can be counted as half finished-up half declutters. By the end of the year I'm aiming to use up all of the lipsticks in this project, but cannot guarantee what will come of other items.

If you are interested in my previous status - you can read it here.

Have you joined any project pan in 2020?
Do you have any tips on panning?

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends. *
* #Pansematary is brainchild of @erinpans

With love,
atwiglikeme :)






Comments