#4palettes10looks #4: September-October 2019

My 4th round of #4palettes10looks fell from end of September to beginning of October and I've used below 4 palettes from my collection:
  • NYX Perfect filter Rustic Antique palette - my #panthatpalette2019. I'm definetly bored of it but I still use the basic shades in it such as matt beige, shimmer vanilla and repressed Essence eyeshadow in toupe which is from my #finish19in2019 project
  • Essence make your own palette quad (4 reasons to celebrate): Including shimmer taupe and coral, and matte periwinkle and berry.
  • Violet Voss Hashtag palette - Beautiful sunset palette full of amazing shimmers. My favourite shades are Living and Petty AF ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kat von D Shade+Light palette - I know we all hate her now for one reason or another, but I paid my own cash for this, actually, quite gorgeous, all matte palette and I'm going to use it up๐Ÿ˜†. My favorite quad is the middle one as it allows me to create effortless classic smokey eye (1st quadrant, 1st pic). This palette also taught me that high end palettes truly perform better then the drugstore ones.
Here are the 10 looks I've created using these 4 palettes:


My favorite look is in the 2nd quadrant and it was created using Violet Voss Hashtag palette. Loved the pop of yellow in my waterline using Essence Electric Vibes liner in 03 #neonlove. As I've chose a lot of boring warm tones palettes for this round, my looks were a bit stale, but I appreciate to get use out of my palettes and add a deeper dips into my favorite shades๐Ÿ˜Ž.

Here's the link to my previous round. 

For the next round, I simply had to include my new Essence Disney Tiana palette, and 2 others I've picked at random using number generator using list of all my palettes.
I got Revolution Pro Bewitch and Zoeva Premiere. Again, a bit boring shade range, but it's a pretty combo for autumn:
How do you motivate yourself to come up with new color combinations?
Do you do shop my stash? 

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments