#4palettes10looks #5: October 2019

Here is my 5th round of #4palettes10looks (my own spin to shop my stash) and I've used below 4 palettes from my collection:
  • NYX Perfect filter Rustic Antique palette - my #panthatpalette2019. I'm definetly bored of it but I still use the basic shades in it such as matt beige, shimmer vanilla and repressed Essence eyeshadow in toupe which is from my #finish19in2019 project
  • Essence Cosmetics Disney Tiana palette (04 Only you can make your dream come true) - newest one in my collection so it is no surprise that I wanted to work on it - it's my kind of color-story that leans to grungy jewel tones with Subculture-kinda-vibe.
  • Revolution Pro Supreme eyeshadow - Bewitch: Pretty tiny palette full of metallic golds, coppers and rose golds. I love using them on the lids over wet eyeshadow base (note that they need to be packed on with a finger or sponge applicator).
  • Zoeva Premiere Palette - In my head this is sort of upgraded version of Wet'n'Wild Comfort Zone palette. It's my kind of nude palette because I lean to more murky eyelooks. Unfortunately, this soft and buttery formula does not work well with my skin and tends to crease or easily wear off throughout the day (I do not have this problem with any of my other palettes 😔)
Here are 10 looks I've created using these palettes:
My favorite looks were created using Tiana palette (1st and 4th quadrant). Mattes in the palette are pretty good, but metallics are more like toppers so I had to adjust my application technique to make them work. Usually, I leave the lid bare and add shimmer as a last step, but with these shades, I had to wear matt color all over the lid and make it pop with shimmer on top.

For the next round, I'm already working on EYN Bright Shimmer palette (Beauty Bay perk) and by using number generator I also got my small magnetic palette mostly filled with Wet'n'Wild Comfort Zone (orginal) shades and NYX mono eyeshadows from their 2018 Sugar Trip Adevent Calendar. Fourth palette is ColourPop's It's my pleasure palette which has turned out to be my favorite palette to use throughout the year.
I'm excited to keep on working with this color scheme (I've already hit pan on Wet'n'wild's duochrome shade in the bottom right corner 😎.
How do you motivate yourself to come up with new color combinations?
Do you do shop my stash? 

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments