[shop my stash] #4palettes10looks #7: Autumn is in the air

Here is my 7th round of #4palettes10looks (my own spin to shop my stash) and I've used below 4 palettes from my collection:
  • NYX Perfect filter Rustic Antique palette - my #panthatpalette2019. This was my last round with this palette being in this project as I've decided to quit my pan that palette early and enjoy new palettes in my collection instead on struggling with this one...
  • OPV Spotlight: For some reason, every single color story OPV comes up with is totally up my ally. For a try out, I got their Spotlight palette that reminded me of a murkier UD Born to Run. After having it for about half a year, unfortunately, I'm not all that impressed with the formula, but would still recommend it if you could get it on sale. Mattes swatch horribly but work great on the eye and shimmers are quite nice and buttery, but a tad lackluster (looks: 2st quadrant 3rd pic (shimmer is CP), 3rd quadrant 1st pic & 4th quadrant). 
  • ColourPop Good Sport: My first ever ColourPop palette and still one of my favorite color stories ever. I enjoy all of the shades in this palette, but usually gravitate towards greens in the bottom row together with that pretty mustard yellow (1st quadrant, 2nd quadrant 1st pic & 3rd quadrant 3rd pic).
  • Essence Too Glam to give a damn: I'm sad to say that I haven't used it even once on my eyes this round 😕 At least I got some additional use out of the highlighter which is gorg! I'm thinking about using it up, then decluttering the rest of the palette...
Here are the looks I've created:
*Note: Just before posting I noticed that green look is inserted twice in the collage😅. I had a similar look with mustard crease which I omitted. To add insult to injury, I've already deleted pics from my camera roll so they're gone forever. Opsss...

In the next round I'll be working on below palettes:
  • I heart Revlution Tasty Avocado (new one!😁), Makeup Revolution SophX Extra Spice, Pupa Pupart & Small magnetic palette (NYX, Wet'n'Wild, Kiko)

How do you motivate yourself to come up with new color combinations?
Do you do shop my stash? 

*All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

With love,
atwiglikeme :)

Comments