[shop my stash] #4palettes10looks #12 & #13: Before the end of the world as we knew it

I'm way too late with this post. These are my last 2 rounds of #4palettes10looks shop my stash before the quarantine. Due to current situation I have totally forgot to post it😅. Apart from having to stay put at home for almost a month, we also had a terrible earthquake here in Zagreb, Croatia, so my mental health is not the best taking into account that my apartment was pretty damaged and due to quarantine we cannot do anything about it but to stare at cracks on the walls😒. Thankfully, we were not injured!

Anyways, let's go to the palettes. During second part of February I was working on below palettes:



  • Revolution Pro Bewitch
  • OPV Beauty Spotlight
  • Essence quad (byop type)
  • Pupa Pupart (Seasonal pan that palette)


  • Color story I was working with:

    Eyelooks I've created:

    Afterwards, during beginning of March, just before the quarantine I worked on:

                                                     Color story I was working with:

                                                               Eyelooks I've created:
    This was my favorite round in a while. I loved playing around with Profusion Spectrum palette. Also, as a total bonus, I hit pans on two shades from SophX palette, Everyday (light pink-taupe duochrome) and Romance (rich shimmery berry).

    Do you do shop my stash?
    How do you like my spin to the project?

    * All items bought with my own hard earned cash or gifted by friends.

    With love,
    atwiglikeme :)

    Comments